Administrative Order 21, Section 3 (g)(2) (A)&(B):
For initiating a cause of action through the electronic filing system (via eFlex) in the civil, domestic relations, or probate division of circuit court, including appeals.
A COVERSHEET MUST ACCOMPANY ALL CASES. CONFIDENTIAL FORM 35 MUST ACCOMPANY ALL CASES INVOLVING CHILDREN AND MUST BE COMPLETLEY FILLED OUT. THIS FORM WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO PUBLIC INSPECTION.
Beginning August 1, 2017, e-filing of court documents via eFlex are MANDATORY with the Crawford County Circuit Clerk’s Office. All paper documents received by our office after that date will not be accepted and are being returned to you for e-filing.
Per Arkansas Administrative Order No. 2, there shall be a 2” top margin on the first page of each document submitted for filing to accommodate the court’s file mark. If the pleading or document must be filed in multi-parts because of size or for other reasons, the first page of each part must include the file name and file mark and shall clearly indicate the part number and number of parts (example, part 1 of 2).
If a document is such that the first page cannot be drafted to provide sufficient space to satisfy the file-mark requirement, the document must include the uniform cover page developed by the Administrative Office of the Courts and found under Forms and Publications at courts.arkansas.gov. Your filings will be rejected if the file mark is not able to be placed on your documents.
Beginning January 1, 2017, new cover and disposition sheets required by Administrative Order 8 are expected to be filed with new cases and disposition orders. The new cover and disposition sheets are available at: https://courts.arkansas.gov/forms-and-publications/court-forms/cover-sheets. Old coversheets will no longer be accepted and your documents may be rejected if the correct coversheets are not submitted. Closing orders will not be processed without a disposition sheet submitted.
You may obtain a file-marked or issued copy of your document at https://caseinfo.arcourts.gov.
(1) The uniform filing fees to be charged by the clerks of the circuit courts for initiating or reopening a cause of action in the circuit courts in the state shall be as prescribed in this section.
(2) No portion of the filing fees shall be refunded.
(b) The uniform filing fees are:
(1) For initiating a cause of action in the circuit court, including appeals ………………….$150.00
(2) For filing a mortgagee’s or trustee’s notice of default and intention to sell pursuant to § 18-50-104 ………………….140.00
(3) For reopening a cause of action in the circuit court ………………….50.00
(4) For any cause of action which by court order is transferred from any district or circuit court to a circuit court ………………….50.00.
(c) A fee shall not be charged or collected by the clerks of the circuit courts when the court, by order, pursuant to Rule 72 of the Arkansas Rules of Civil Procedure, allows an indigent person to prosecute a cause of action in forma pauperis.
(d) An initial filing fee shall not be charged for domestic violence petitions filed pursuant to § 9-15-201 et seq. Established filing fees may be assessed pursuant to § 5-26-310 and § 9-15-202(b) and (c).
(e) (1) (A) The fee established in subdivision (b)(3) of this section shall be assessed and collected by the circuit clerk to reopen a cause of action in which a final order has been entered, so long as the new claim involves the same parties and the same issues as were present in the initial cause of action.
(B) Otherwise, the circuit clerk shall assess and collect the fee established in subdivision (b)(1) of this section.
(2) A fee shall not be charged or collected by the clerks of the circuit courts for reopening a cause of action in the circuit court under the following circumstances:
(A) Application is made for revocation of conditional release of insanity acquittees pursuant to § 5-2-316; or
(B) An agreed order or an order of income withholding is presented to be filed, and a service of process is not required.
(f) A county shall not authorize, and a circuit court clerk shall not assess or collect, any other filing fees than those authorized by this section unless specifically provided by state law.
(g) The circuit court may waive the filing fee in cases of involuntary admission upon a finding that the petition is being brought for the benefit of the respondent and it would be inequitable to require the petitioner to pay the fee.
(h) As used in this section, “circuit court clerk” means the circuit clerk and, with respect to probate matters, any county clerk who serves as ex officio clerk of the probate division of the circuit court.
(1) When a statutory cause of action waives the payment of a filing fee, no other claim for relief shall be brought in that action.
(2) To assert another claim:
(A) A separate case shall be opened;
(B) A new case number shall be assigned; and
(C) A filing fee shall be assessed.
(1) The fees to be charged by the clerks of the circuit courts for the following matters in the circuit courts in the state shall be as prescribed in this section.
(2) No portion of these fees shall be refunded.
(b) The fees shall be:
(1) For drawing and issuing, sealing any summons, subpoena ………………….$2.50
(2) For writs or executions ………………….20.00
(3) For certificate and seal ………………….5.00
(4) For making and preparing any transcript:
(A) Two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50) per page for the first one thousand (1,000) pages;
(B) Two dollars ($2.00) per page for pages one thousand one (1,001) through two thousand (2,000);
(C) One dollar and fifty cents ($1.50) per page for pages two thousand one (2,001) through three thousand (3,000);
(D) One dollar ($1.00) per page for pages three thousand one (3,001) through four thousand (4,000); and
(E) Fifty cents (50cent(s)) per page for any page over four thousand one (4,001);
(5) For indexing each page ………………… .25
(6) For certifying costs ………………….2.50
(7) For authentication certificate ………………….5.00
(8) For filing an application for appointment to serve civil process under Supreme Court Administrative Order Number 20………………….140.00
(9) For filing a renewal of an appointment to serve civil process under Supreme Court Administrative Order Number 20 ………………….50.00.
(c) The fees to be charged by the circuit court clerks of this state to the Department of Finance and Administration shall be as follows:
(1) For filing a certificate of indebtedness issued by the Department of Finance and Administration ………………….8.00
(2) For filing a release of a certificate of indebtedness ………………… 6.00
(3) For an execution on a certificate of indebtedness filed by the Department of Finance and Administration ………………….10.00.
Copies in office per page:
Copies mailed/faxed in/out per page:
Authentication of Judgment: